By: Vivien Veil
My mom kindly gave me this face mask by Chantecaille. I’ve only used it 3 times, so it’s too early to tell if its claims are valid, but one thing’s for sure…My face feels absolutely clean afterwards. Just make sure you wash it off thoroughly because of the kaolin clay. I put some Witch Hazel toner on my face afterwards to get rid of all of the mask.
I try and give myself a mask a few times a week. It’s always good to pamper your skin! 🙂
Here’s what the mask does:
Chantecaille Introduces the Detox Clay Mask—a new way to purify and firm skin.
- Detoxifies and purifies problem skin while it soothes and softens.
- Hydrates and remineralizes skin.
- Tightens pores and minimizes any signs of oiliness.
- Firms and improves skin tone, regulating PH balance and even helping to heal scars—all while avoiding the drying, crackling effect of other clay-based masks.
- A gentle, non-allergic formula tolerated by even the most sensitive skin.
By: Vivien Veil
I woke up this morning and found this frightening documentary on Youtube. The documentary is called The Disappearing Male and is worth watching. It touches on the fact that chemicals are attacking the male reproductive system – causing male infertility to skyrocket!
I learned about Bisphenol A (BPA) years ago, however, there’s more to this than BPA. These toxic chemicals are laden in everything from water bottles, store receipts, perfumes, makeup, shampoo, lotions, laundry detergent to meat and dairy products. These “hormone mimicking” chemicals are running rampant and damaging us, and for some reason, it’s hurting males the most. Programmes like this deserve to be shown on every movie screen in the world!
Scientists are now saying that these chemicals are to blame for the rise in testicular cancer, sperm abnormalities, autism, etc. You wouldn’t see this stuff 60 years ago, but now there are over 90,000 chemicals surrounding us. Anyway, below is a list of facts, which you can see in the documentary for yourself.
- Worldwide sperm counts have been cut in half in the last 50 years.
- The birth of baby boys has declined every year for the past 30 years. That’s right, we’re seeing more baby girls.
- Penis abnormalities and male genital defects has increased by 200% in the past 20 years.
- ADHD and learning disabilities are more prevalent in boys than girls.
- Tourette syndrome, cerebral palsy and dyslexia are popular amongst boys.
- Boys are 4x more likely to be autistic.
- American college boys’ sperm count is less than half of what it was 50 years ago.
- 85% of the sperm produced by a healthy male is DNA-damaged.
- Damaged sperm is linked to the 300% rise in testicular cancer – affecting young men in their 20s and 30s.
- 85% of these 90,000 man-made chemicals has NEVER undergone testing to see if they’re harmful on the human body.