The Disappearing Male

BPA is a dangerous hormonal disrupter - vivien veil

By: Vivien Veil

I woke up this morning and found this frightening documentary on Youtube.   The documentary is called The Disappearing Male and is worth watching.  It touches on the fact that chemicals are attacking the male reproductive system – causing male infertility to skyrocket!

I learned about Bisphenol A (BPA) years ago, however, there’s more to this than BPA.  These toxic chemicals are laden in everything from water bottles, store receipts, perfumes, makeup, shampoo, lotions, laundry detergent to meat and dairy products.  These “hormone mimicking” chemicals are running rampant and damaging us, and for some reason, it’s hurting males the most. Programmes like this deserve to be shown on every movie screen in the world!

Scientists are now saying that these chemicals are to blame for the rise in testicular cancer, sperm abnormalities, autism, etc.  You wouldn’t see this stuff 60 years ago, but now there are over 90,000 chemicals surrounding us.  Anyway, below is a list of facts, which you can see in the documentary for yourself.

• Worldwide sperm counts have been cut in half in the last 50 years.
  • The birth of baby boys has declined every year for the past 30 years.  That’s right, we’re seeing more baby girls.
  • Penis abnormalities and male genital defects has increased by 200% in the past 20 years.
  • ADHD and learning disabilities are more prevalent in boys than girls.
  • Tourette syndrome, cerebral palsy and dyslexia are popular amongst boys.
  • Boys are 4x more likely to be autistic.
  • American college boys’ sperm count is less than half of what it was 50 years ago.
  • 85% of the sperm produced by a healthy male is DNA-damaged.
  • Damaged sperm is linked to the 300% rise in testicular cancer – affecting young men in their 20s and 30s.
  • 85% of these 90,000 man-made chemicals has NEVER undergone testing to see if they’re harmful on the human body.
How to Avoid BPA
Advertisements

7 comments on “The Disappearing Male

1. Scott says:

Not sure if you know about this, but this is one of the strategies to depopulize people.

2. Delilah says:

Oh my gosh, thanks for sharing this information. I literally had no idea about all of this and am definitely going to watch this documentary with my husband and boys.

3. Allen says:

Man, now I know why a lot of my mates and yes, me included, act “female” like. I mean, I’m not gay and respect gays, so no gay bashing here. But, I’ve noticed we tend to act like girls. There aren’t macho men out there anymore. Men are now caring sooo much about clothes, botox and shit like that. We’re all wearing skinny jeans and basically acting like chicks. I’m wondering, could it be this plastic shit???

4. Leon says:

Oh damn, if this is true, my wife is gonna be angry!

5. Hillary says:

Hi Vivien, my name’s Jennifer. I saw your blog on Facebook on a friend’s page. I’m so happy she posted this on her page. Thanks for your posts.

6. … [Trackback]…

[…] Read More: vivienveil.com/2011/10/30/the-disappearing-male/ […]…

7. Luke says:

We’re all F***ED!

What are you waiting for? Please leave a comment below.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s