By: Vivien Veil
My mom kindly gave me this face mask by Chantecaille. I’ve only used it 3 times, so it’s too early to tell if its claims are valid, but one thing’s for sure…My face feels absolutely clean afterwards. Just make sure you wash it off thoroughly because of the kaolin clay. I put some Witch Hazel toner on my face afterwards to get rid of all of the mask.
I try and give myself a mask a few times a week. It’s always good to pamper your skin! 🙂
Chantecaille Introduces the Detox Clay Mask—a new way to purify and firm skin.
- Detoxifies and purifies problem skin while it soothes and softens.
- Hydrates and remineralizes skin.
- Tightens pores and minimizes any signs of oiliness.
- Firms and improves skin tone, regulating PH balance and even helping to heal scars—all while avoiding the drying, crackling effect of other clay-based masks.
- A gentle, non-allergic formula tolerated by even the most sensitive skin.