Everyone hates pimples, and I don’t know about you, but I’m tired of wasting my time and money on acne remedies that don’t work. Now I’ve found the most effective zit killer. Meet Mr Hydrogen Peroxide. This guy kills acne faster and better. This deadly acne assassin eliminates acne causing bacteria in no time by blasting it with oxygen.
I developed problem skin after stopping a birth control pill from hell called Dianette. It wrecked havoc on my hormones and gave me unwanted spots. That’s when I began researching acne cures, and believe me, I tried EVERYTHING – even putting raw garlic on my pimples.
I started using hydrogen peroxide and haven’t looked back. Thankfully, my blemished skin days are a distant memory. Thanks to Mr Hydrogen Peroxide and a DAIRY-free diet, I now rarely get spots.
Peroxide rocks because it’s cheap and best of all, it contains no harmful toxic chemicals. You won’t experience any horrific side effects – like those associated with Accutane.
HOW DO I USE IT?
1. Wash your face and make sure it’s clean.
2. When your face is dry, take a cotton pad and wet it with hydrogen peroxide. Never use a 10% or higher solution as it can burn your skin.
3. Apply the cotton pad on the infected area. Let it sit on the skin for a few minutes. Rinse off.
4. Apply a toner and moisturizer afterwards to combat the drying caused by the peroxide.
1. Don’t get it on your eyebrows, hair and around the eyes. Mr Hydrogen Peroxide’s trademark is leaving a blondish orange tint, so don’t get it on your hair – unless of course you want it bleached.
2. You can find it at your local grocery store and pharmacy.
3. If you want better results, try boycotting dairy. See if that rids your skin of undesired friends.
Stop spending money on pricey over the counter ointments and get yourself hydrogen peroxide. Use this baby and wave sayonara to those pesky zits.