I’ve been asked what skincare products do I personally recommend and use. Here are my essentials that have proven to work. 🙂 xx
(left to right)
- CHANTECAILLE “Vital Essence” Face Serum – An anti-aging face and eye serum made with seaweed, pure rose water, and vitamin C. Real great for those who suffer from rosacea.
- REN “ClearCalm 3 Clarity Restoring Mask” – Targets the 3 causes of breakouts and blemishes: excess sebum; build up of dead skin skills; blemish-causing bacteria… without harshness. Best of all, 100% natural!
- REN “Mayblossom T-Zone Control Cleansing Gel” – A balancing, antibacterial facial cleansing gel for skin that is prone to oiliness and breakouts, particularly in the T-zone.
- REN “T-Zone Balancing Day Fluid” – A mattefying fluid that will leave combination skin looking balanced, clear and beautifully healthy. Protects against free radicals to combat the signs of premature ageing.
- NEIL’S YARD “Jojoba Oil” – Excellent face oil that softens and moisturizes.
- CONCHA NACAR “Bleach Cream 3” – A mask that is uniquely formulated to bleach, cleanse the pores, remove impurities, aid in fading spots and blemishes, and make your skin beautiful – thanks to genuine oyster shell. Very affordable!
- RéVive “Moisturizing Renewal Night Cream” – Powered by Glycolic Acid, this night cream gently exfloliates, retextures, renews and moisturizes facial skin. Works overtime as you sleep, to eradicate imperfections and visibly diminish fine lines.