This Juice Melts Cellulite and Burns Fat

cellulite killer vivien veil

By:  Vivien Veil

This anti-cancer juice is exploding with ingredients that contain high levels of vitamins A and C

Regularly drinking this pure juice will affect every aspect of your life.  We all know that beauty comes from within; and once you begin hydrating your body with the most nutritionally perfect – organic liquid – everything about you will shine!  Your hair, your skin, your eyes, your nails, and your emotional thoughts – you will be wholly renewed and transformed.

Once the body and mind start operating on the fuel which God gave you – you will instantly feel energised!  This positive outcome will then spill over to all aspects of your life – your work, your relationships, and your self-confidence.

The ingredients in this juice expunges mucus and eradicates toxins.  Toxins and a too-acidic body contribute to weight gain.  The acidic residues infiltrate your cells – causing you to store fat.  The antioxidants in citrus fruit and the metabolism booster ginger join hands and saturate the cells – flushing out all the nasty bad stuff.

Plus, the fruit acids dissolve the mucus that are keeping those deadly acids hostage in your body.  Many of our favourite foods in the Western diet are loaded with acidity – creating acidic garbage in the bloodstream.  Such foods include dairy, meat, gluten-flour, coffee, alcohol, sugar, and even pollution.  It’s not harmful if you eat acidic foods in tiny amounts, but indulging on very acid-forming foods regularly places a burdensome task on the kidneys and liver.

The goal is to ALKALISE, DETOX, and REJUVENATE.

This living juice will help you destroy that toxic build-up.  After you develop a healthy nutritional lifestyle – loaded with living raw foods – the fat will just melt off.  So, join me as we kill those intruders with the potent ingredients listed below.

The main ingredient in my special elixir is – you guessed it – grapefruit!  Grapefruits are the largest members of the citrus family.  They originated outside of Asia and were hybridised in Jamaica (possibly a cross between a pommelo and a sweet orange).  A real popular ‘weight loss’ fruit, grapefruits are ‘eliminators’ – making them the ultimate detoxifier.  Your liver will love you once you start drinking these citrus delights.

Juice fasting with grapefruits (or eating them) for 3-7 days will detoxify your body.  It’ll clean out your colon and purify the fluids in your body.

Okay… Let’s start juicing! This zingy, zesty juice will instantly wake you and your senses up – making this an excellent breakfast juice.

Ingredients

• 5 Grapefruits
  • 1 Lemon
  • 2 Limes
  • 1/4 Medium Pineapple
  • Handful of Ginger, you be the judge on how much to use

Instructions

1. Cut the tops and bottoms of the grapefruits.  Then get a sharp knife and cut around the edges to peel off the skin.  Remember not to cut the white pith away – as it contains a ton of nutrients.  Do the same with the limes, pineapple, and lemon. (**You don’t need to peel the limes and lemon if you own a high-quality juicer)
  2. Juice the lemon, limes, ginger, and grapefruits. Then, juice the pineapple.
  3. Pour over ice.  Salud! (Cheers in Spanish for you non-Spanish speakers)

What’s So Important about Vitamin C?

Vitamin C is required for repairing and maintaining cells and bones – not to mention fighting off infections.  It even lowers your cancer and cardiovascular disease risks.  We need to continuously consume vitamin C rich foods – as our bodies don’t store vitamin C.

Health Benefits of Grapefruit Juice

1. Cancer killer
  2. Lowers blood pressure
  3. Lowers cholesterol
  4. Makes you go number two by stimulating the digestive system
  5. Boosts the immune system
  6. Rich in vitamins A, C, folate, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, bioflavinoids, citric and phenolic acid, and pectin
  7. A great diuretic – helps reduce water retention
  8. Helps you lose weight
  9. Cellulite buster
  10. Powerful antioxidant and antimicrobial
Advertisements

41 comments on “This Juice Melts Cellulite and Burns Fat

1. […] #10 Cellulite And Fat Killer […]

2. Nancey says:

I’m allergic to pineapple. Would mango be an effective substitute?

3. Katherine says:

Hi Vivien,

I absolutely love your Cellulite & Fat Killer recipe here.

I would also love to feature it in our website Greenthickies. Would it be all right if I used one image for it? I will not be posting the actual recipe, but only one image, title, a small quote and then link directly back here. Would it be okay?

Thanks 🙂

Katherine,
    Greenthickies

4. Heather says:

How much juice approximately should this recipe make?

5. Stephanie Hardcastle says:

Hi, I’m wondering about the quantity. Is the above recipe for one serving?

6. Audrey says:

I don’t have a juicer. can I put all this in my vita mix and get the same result?

7. Nancey says:

Is there a substitute for the pineapple? I’m allergic. 🙂

8. […] Cellulite and Fat Buster Juice […]

9. Jody says:

Will ginger essential oil or powdered work? If so, how many drops? Or I have a Ninja blender would that work?

10. Xiomara says:

I have a nutri ninja is this ok?

11. Good Evening, should I drink this daily?

12. Anonymous says:

How many times per day do you drink this? Is it only in the morning, at lunch or at night too?

13. Debra says:

My daughter told me to drink hot lemon water every day and to drink hot green tea after dinner every time and this will help me.

14. Arlette says:

Do I have to use 5 grapefruit? In one juice?
    Thanks

• Vivien Veil says:

Hi Arlette,

Five grapefruits are ideal, but 3 are fine, too. The amount of grapefruits you use will determine how much juice you’ll need to fill up a glass – and of course the amount of nutrients your body will get with just one juice.

15. […] A and C Regularly drinking this pure juice will affect every aspect of your life.  We all … Read More (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || […]

16. ana says:

Does this come with some tipe of diet?
    Should I do it daily? And, for how long?
    I would love more information, please, thank you, very interesting.

• Vivien Veil says:

Hi Ana,

You should try and drink this juice regularly if you want to reap all of its benefits – so drinking it daily is ideal – especially if you want faster results. This isn’t like the cabbage soup diet or other similar diets where you only follow it for a specific time period.

Drinking two of these bad boys a day during a juice cleanse (juice fast) will give you better and faster results. If you’ve never fasted before – try doing a juice cleanse for 1 day with this juice and other juices and see how you feel. Then you can aim to do a 3-7 day cleanse once you feel you can do it for longer.

17. […] Cellulite and Fat Killer Juice (Vivien […]

18. Sky says:

I have a NutriBullet. Is that ok? I’m thinking it should be. Get back to me when you can. Thanks:)

19. Debbie Bedford says:

How often do you drink this

• Vivien Veil says:

Hi Debbie,

It’s best to drink it daily. Including it into your daily diet will only make you look and feel healthier. It’s such a potent drink! That’s why you’ll see results in your health faster.

20. denise says:

Hi. I just read the recipe on this grapefruit juice but am confused about which grapefruit to use. Can you please email me back when you have a chance? Thank you
    Denise

• Vivien Veil says:

Denise,

You can use any grapefruit that you can find. I prefer the pinks ones because they’re the best for juicing and have a mild tangy sweet flavour.

But you can include different grapefruits if you want. They’ll just taste differently. Plus, the red flesh ones are great for fighting cancer due to the antioxidant lycopene. The white skin grapefruits are more sour and the least sweet. So it all depends if you prefer sweeter ones or tarty ones.

21. Anonymous says:

Where can I buy the tumblers in the picture?!

22. Anonymous says:

how often are you supposed to drink this?

23. Jessica says:

This sounds like a ton of sugar, how frequently do you drink this?

What are you waiting for? Please leave a comment below.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s