By the looks of it, we’re unknowingly making ourselves sick. I mean, who wants to wash their face with engine degreaser?! Our soaps, shampoos, body lotions, makeup and so forth contain more than 125 ingredients known to cause cancer.
Just look at the back of your beauty products and you’ll see that the majority of them contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES).
Most of these chemicals cause a host of problems, such as hormonal disruptions, allergies, headaches, depression, chronic fatigue, birth defects, weakens your immune system, learning disabilities, hyperactivity, irritability, memory loss and even CANCER.
Please try and avoid using products with any of these toxic chemicals. Remember the companies putting these deadly ingredients in your favorite products are out to make lots of profit.
Oh, and one more thing… You’re going to have to check the labels of products claiming to be “NATURAL.” Why? Even those contain toxic ingredients. Maybe not so many, but they’ve got some of them in there. So, read labels very carefully. Below are some of the most common ingredients you should look out for:
- FD&C Color Pigments, ex: Blue No. 1 or D&C followed by a number and color
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) – use this if you want to age your hair and skin.
- DEA (Diethanolamine), MEA (Monoethanolamine), & TEA (Triethanolamine)
- Propylene Glycol (PG) and Butylene Glycol – will age your skin faster than you can say, “Wrinkles.”
- Mineral Oil – Use this baby if you want poor saggy skin. Don’t ever use BABY OIL!
- Parabens (Propyl, Methyl, Butyl, or Ethyl)
- Imidazolidinyl & Diazolidinyl Urea
Want to check what ingredients are in your favorite products? Check this website out: Skin Deep Website
Throw these SUPER ANTIOXIDANT ingredients into a high-quality juicer, and reap the benefits of having gorgeous “all-seeing” eyes!
By: Vivien Veil
Carrots are one of the healthiest vegetables you can add to your diet. Furthermore, carrots are loaded with so many benefits that you’d be silly not to eat them or even juice them.
All you need are organic carrots. Eating non organic vegetables and fruits means you’re also eating the pesticide residue, so if possible, try and buy organic produce.
Thankfully, carrots aren’t listed as part of the Dirty Dozen’s heavily sprayed with pesticide list. More on that in the next post.
Carrots are a must have if you suffer from vitamin A deficiency. How do you know if you need more vitamin A?
Lack of Vitamin A creates havoc on your body. Do you have any of these symptoms? If so, you better stock up on these orange delights! And of course, thank Iran and Afghanistan for bringing them to the Western world.
Had I known about this when I was a child, I would’ve begged my mother to feed me carrots. Maybe if I ate lots of carrots as a child, I wouldn’t have needed to wear glasses and contacts. Who knows…
Vitamin A Deficiency List:
- Conjunctivitis (inflammation of the eye) – aka pink eye or madras eye
- Colour blindness
- Visual impairment and blindess
- Sensitive eyes, fear of strong light (photophobia)
- Dry skin
- Keratosis (goose-pimple like skin)
- Skin cancer
- Warts, moles
- Wrinkles or ageing skin
- Dry hair
- Peeling nails and ridges on nails
- Weak immune system
BENEFITS OF CARROTS
- Loaded with Carotene. No other veggie or fruit comes close.
- Fantastic source of Calcium Pectate, Vitamins B and C
- Excellent for dehydration. It’s 87% water!
- Good source of Potassium, B6, B1, B2, B12, Copper, Folic, Thiamine and Magnesium, Phosphorus, chlorine, and Sulfur
- Great for water retention
- Strong antioxidant! It goes straight into the bloodstream.
- Prevents cancer
- High in vitamin K and E
- Magnifies the quality of breast milk
- Gives you beautiful skin, hair and nails
- Lowers cholesterol, but you need to take it regularly
- Adrenal Fatigue? Eat carrots!
- Improves eye health
- Regulates blood sugar
- Full of fiber, so your colon will thank you
- Removes bacterial infection from your kidneys
- Good for scalp circulation because of vitamin E
THE BENEFITS ARE ALWAYS BETTER IF YOU EAT THEM WHOLE